Charlie smiling pretty!

Charlie smiling pretty!
our youngest house hound, Charlie

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Why Blog?? Why not

Its funny to me how blogging has become such a trend. Its kind of like the old school way of writing in your journal but you just make it public to the world.. Of course you don't have to tell your deep dirty little secrets, you just share pictures or give advice or whatever little tidbits you'd like... So I thought I would give this a whirl.

So bare with me as this is all new to me and I promise my site will get better once I have more time to publish some stuff on here.

2 comments:

  1. Jill! I love this! Hounds and heels! Hee! Hee!
    "Madly in love with a houndsman". Of course! Yes, I think the image of you in a red dress with high heels and a bunch of barking dogs has to be made and hung up in each exam room! Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Idea Beanie!!! I love it. Welcome to the blogger world....its fun!
    xoxo~joanne

    ReplyDelete